Post natal care a practice to reinvigorate and rehabilitate your body after pregnancy and birth.
Mums and bubs yoga is inspired by my own mothering journey and the deep passion I hold for having assisting thousands of women in their new motherhood journeys in fitness for over 10 years. My particular areas of focus physiological changes & postnatal safety guidelines.
Ommi postnatal yoga practice is the perfect way for you to bring your awareness back into your body and embrace the changes that have taken place through pregnancy and birth. This practice gives you the entwining of breath , movement and pressure points that will help you embrace the ebb & flow of energy during the first few months of mothering.
Give yourself the gift of reclaiming awareness back into your body and embrace the changes that have taken place during the pregnancy & birth.
- Experience practical ways to nurture yourself & your baby , cultivate calm and uplift your spiritual energy so you are able to enjoy time in with yourself and your baby.
- Build strength and stability through energy body
- Pour yourself into deep restorative practices to help build your confidence
- Experience the yin and yang of life as a mother
- Learn nourishing breathing techniques to assist you in night feeds , digestion and breath
Build your confidence be present as your role as a mother with Ommi’s postnatal care yoga. A safe and sacred space for you to connect with other like-minded mothers, while nurturing yourself and bonding with your baby.